ProtocolI market my client’s property so that it is exposed and available for the whole world to see, immediately upon being listed, with personal and company tools that allow it to reach the greatest number of buyers possible.
Subsequently, I put together the detailed plan with schedule and timeline, once we move forward.
- Immediate co-broking with all brokerage firms, so it reaches every buyer out in the market who is working with a broker
- As almost 90% of real estate consumers being their home search on the web – isn’t that amazing?! - immediate automatic feed to numerous websites, including the Elliman website, NYTimes, Streeteasy, plus NYPost.com, Yahoo.com, HomeAdvisor.com, homeseekers.com, newyorkmetro.com, newsday.com, realestatejournal.com, mlsli.com, prudentialtristate.com, prudential.com, hreo.com, realtor.com, OptimumHomes.com – this reaches everyone else
- Because more web users click on links with images of properties, I have a professional photo shoot for every property, which I personally supervise, and floor plans
- I write a detailed and inviting description of the property, building, and area
- I personally send email blasts to the entire co-brokerage community with features of the apartment
- I hold open houses (assuming allowed by coop) for the first 3 weeks, and analyze market reaction and feedback
- I do showings by appointment – I strive to make it very easy for other brokers by being flexible with time. We don’t have lock-boxes in NY, so as the listing broker, I accompany every showing.
- I have my senior squad-member who works with me on every listing, for showings, open houses, etc., so we are even more available
- I put the property on my personal website, www.thesquadsquad.com
- I take out a lot of advertising and personal marketing of the SquadSquad brand, directing people to the site
- I personally advertise in WestView, the local Village paper, which goes to thousands of households and is distributed at neighborhood shops, and I feature one or two listings